The Boroughs Family

The Boroughs Family

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Monday is the day!

Tomorrow is Monday, and we pray it is our "big" day! We are scheduled to have our dossier officially submitted to Luke and Irina's country adoption officials. Please pray! I have butterflies in my stomach with anticipation. I want to hear that we are approved and find out our travel date, but I am also nervous with worry that somewhere we forgot to cross a "t" or dot an "i". Please pray for favor and for us to hear quickly the good news. I hope we have great news to share with everyone SOON!

6 comments:

Robin said...

Praying for you!!!!

Jenn said...

Cannot wait to hear the good news!

Terry said...

Boy do I understand that horrible feeling!

Post the Good News when you get it today!

My name is Sarah said...

Good luck!!!

~ Lisa @ AbidingThere~ said...

xoxo. Loving you guys and praying for you tonight. xoxo

alicia said...

any news?