The Boroughs Family

The Boroughs Family

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Start 2011 in a great way!

Why not help a child join a family? There are so many ways to do that, and today there is a way you can do that AND get something fun for yourself (or a loved one)! I have two friends that I have met only in "cyber-space", but I have been following along as they bring their precious girls home from China. They are SO close to holding them in their arms....all that stands between them is money. Please, go check out their beautiful items up for auction and bid on a few (and I admit that I have bid on a few, so the selfish part of me doesn't want the competition:). Please click on the links and help precious Isabella and Liliana join their families! Hurry home to your Mamas, sweet girls!

1 comment:

Jewels of My Heart said...

Oh, Amy.... what a blessing you are... thank you for being a part of our precious daughter's life story...
God bless you and Happy New Year!
Daleea