The Boroughs Family

The Boroughs Family

Friday, May 13, 2011

Uh Oh, another glitch...

Well, court did not happen yesterday. It was a hard day. I woke up homesick, weary, and sad. I miss my kids at home desperately, I miss my bed, I am even missing doing my kids' laundry and cooking and cleaning my home (Yikes! I must really be homesick!). We were originally scheduled to fly home Sunday, but that obviously will not be happening. We had hoped and planned on court Monday, but we have another paperwork issue that needs to be resolved before that can happen. Please pray with us that the document is corrected, no more glitches, and for successful court either Monday or Tuesday!

In the meantime, the highlight of our day is always our visit with Sam! He is just so sweet and loveable. We got him a bubble gun, which he really seemed to enjoy..


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mom!!! I miss you so much! Sammy is adorable and I can't wait until you get home. I pray for you every day! I love you! :) Give Sammy my love! And Dad (don't worry Dad I didn't forget you! :) Lots'o'love!
Love,
Zoe

Anonymous said...

Mom and Dad, I've been praying and praying for you! I miss you guys so much! Tell Sammy I love him! Please hurry back!
Love,
Caroline