The Boroughs Family

The Boroughs Family

Friday, May 15, 2009

Hi Sarah!

I just want to say thank you to all of you who follow, visit, and comment on my blog! I was just reading through comments and saw a post from Sarah. Apparently she has visited before, but I just wanted to let her know that I am honored that she stopped by and left a comment. Sarah is an accomplished young woman who just happens to have Down Syndrome. Thank you, Sarah, for stopping by and for posting a comment. It really made my day!

2 comments:

orphans4me said...

Amy,
I'm sorry I haven't been following your blog but in reading back I can sure feel the frustration of the delayed submission and then the paperwork being considered out-dated and then having to re-do so many documents. Bless your heart. Thank you for not giving up. Your kiddos are so precious. Please God, let it be Monday.
Joy

Anonymous said...

Hey, Sarah comments on my blog too. She's such a thoughtful young lady. :) She has a blog too.
Lisa