The Boroughs Family

The Boroughs Family

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

No applause needed, thank you....



Thank you to Barb at Holm Sweet Home for her nomination for this award! As a result, I have also newly discovered her blog, so go check it out!:)

The Rules for the award:
1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.
2) Pass the award to 15 (or whatever number of) other blogs that you’ve newly discovered.

Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

I'm sorry, but I haven't discovered 15 new blogs...I am spending WAY too much time on the computer as it is, so I have a few less (but no less important or fabulous) newly discovered lovely blogs:

Addie ~ Talley Images

Amberlyn ~ Pure Mommy Extract

Sarah & Joyce ~ Class of 2008

MamaPoRuski ~ Slava Bogu!

Amy L ~ Amy and Sons

1 comment:

ArtworkByRuth said...

Ooops, just saw my name, THANKS!