The Boroughs Family

The Boroughs Family

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

A better place to swing...




A couple weeks ago we ordered Irina a therapy swing to hang in the living room (or should I say the converted play room). My hubby got the hardware and hung the swing today, and this little girl was all giggles and smiles! Please forgive her hair..she was just up for a nap and anxious to get back on that swing! Luke also joined in the fun. I realized when I was snapping his picture the irony of the shirt he was wearing. Superman. Hmmmm. I'm thinking maybe we shouldn't encourage any heroes that fly!

3 comments:

gillian said...

We ordered Evie a swing too! She loves it and it seems to be helping with her stimming. Yea! Hugs, friend!

Missy said...

I would love to get a swing for Erik! (If nothing more than to give him a place to park!) I instantly noticed the Superman shirt on Luke and thought how appropriate for him! LOL!!

Jenn said...

Love it! It is the single best thing I've purchased for our home. Someone is on it, as I type this!

Are they keeping you busy girl? :-)