The Boroughs Family

The Boroughs Family

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Random Happenings

I am thrilled to say our dossier is officially registered in our son's country! Praying the following steps move quickly to make up for the long wait!
I was spoiled on Mother's Day with a delicious dinner of braised pork belly and egg over jasmine rice with chocolate covered strawberries for dessert.
The Hulk made an appearance one morning this week while Blair and I were waiting for the bus. We have 4 IEP's successfully done, and just 3 more meetings to go.
Blair and Maddie love the Around the Home Lotto game. I purchased it a couple years ago at a thrift store, and it's amusing to see how outdated several of the cards are with pictures of a typewriter, a telephone with cord, and a very old looking television. Maddie was being super silly while I took pictures. I am so impressed with her command of the English language just over a year of being home.

No comments: