The Boroughs Family

The Boroughs Family

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

I wanted to wish all the Dads out there a very Happy Father's Day! The holiday is also a reminder to me of those precious ones who are without a father this father's day. 143 million orphans. Wow. I know the numbers are staggering, but if we just start by reaching out to one. We are the hands and feet of Jesus, and the Bible is clear that the church has a responsibility to respond to this plight. Please prayerfully consider what the Lord is asking of you. I wanted to share a link to a YouTube video that I think is moving: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJmRPdogf7U

I love this quote:

If you think you are too small to make a difference, you have never spent the night with a mosquito. -Saying in Kenya

No comments: