The Boroughs Family

The Boroughs Family

Friday, July 16, 2010

Happy Birthday, Awesome Hubby!





This week was my incredible husband's birthday! To mark the occassion, he shaved his head. I wasn't sure about the idea when he mentioned it awhile back, but I think he looks super handsome (or if I want to get my older kids to gag I can just say "hot"!:). We celebrated with homemade crab cakes and my Caroline made a decadent cheesecake for dessert. My husband really enjoys cycling, so we got him a bike trailer so he could tote around a kid or two when he goes for a ride (some might say this is a little selfish on my part, but really how good will he get doing hills with that added resistence in the back? I'm really just thinking of him! Really).

As you can see, Blair was very willing to be the first passenger. He looks pretty comfy with his water bottle in one hand and a snack in the other....

No comments: