The Boroughs Family

The Boroughs Family

Friday, February 20, 2009

Getting Closer...

We are really truly nearing the end of the paperchase and I am chomping at the bit to be done! I can't wait to send this dossier on its way and be officially logged in. My next step is mailing everything off for the apostilles (state seals). I am waiting for just a couple more papers. Pray they come SOON! We could use prayers for good health as well. Ugh. First the flu, and now a stomach virus...spring can't get here soon enough for sure.

2 comments:

~ Lisa @ AbidingThere~ said...

I'm with you on the hope for Spring coming soon. I'm ready to open the windows and get some fresh air! I've got you guys on my prayer list - thanks for the update.

ukraine09 said...

Hi Amy,

Good to see things are coming along!! It seems like the other families on RR are getting quick travel dates, so hopefully you will too once you have everything together.

Did you get your I-171H yet or is that one of the papers you are still waiting for? We finally had our fingerprints done Feb.17, so now we are just waiting too.

Jaime