The Boroughs Family

The Boroughs Family

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

My First Blog Award!!




Thank you so much Lu, for giving me this award! The description of the friendship award and the rules:

"These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."


Okay, so the 8 bloggers I chose:

LindsayKids7

Abiding There

Our Path Less Traveled

The Cullimore Girls

ggaggle

Wee Ones Little Things

PJ Academy

Embracing Life as Household Six

4 comments:

~ Lisa @ AbidingThere~ said...

Thanks, Amy :) You are so, so sweet and I am really blessed by our friendship.

SimplyTamiK said...

Thanks Amy! I am blessed by you and your obedience and love for the Lord.
- Tami

Robin said...

AHHHHHH!
You are so sweet!
I am not sure how to grab the button.

Shelley said...

Thank you!

I'm so excited to follow your journey to your kiddos. Your Luke was my prayer child for qite a while. I'm so glad he's coming home!