The Boroughs Family

The Boroughs Family

Friday, March 6, 2009

Almost Done!!

We are really in the home stretch of this paperchase now! Our one set of documents arrived with their state seals today! Yippee! We got the last document we need for our home study agency, and our previous home study agency is overnighting the last thing we need from them. The plan is to send all our other documents for their apostilles on Monday! Once they come back, our dossier will be complete and we will just be waiting on immigration approval. Praying it comes SOON! I can't wait to Fed Ex all of this priceless paperwork to EE...and then it will be nail biting while our facilitator looks it over, translates it, and then if everything is in order gets a date for submission! Pray for smooth sailing for these last steps. My heart is aching to meet my precious Luke and Irina! We are coming, little ones! We love you and pray for you everyday!

2 comments:

~ Lisa @ AbidingThere~ said...

OH MY! I'm so excited for ALL of you!!!!!

Hi, I'm Alysha -But you can call me Lysh said...

So excited for you guys! Praying for it all to move quick and with no hitches :)