The Boroughs Family

The Boroughs Family

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I am stalking my mail carrier

It's true...only not for the reasons he may fear! I am still waiting for that immigration approval. I wish it would get here. It's all we are waiting for so that our dossier will be complete and we can send it on its way. My mail carrier is really hoping it comes soon too, before he goes and gets a restraining order that keeps me in the house until his truck has left our mail box! Pray it comes soon!!

5 comments:

Terry said...

Ugggg! how long is it taking now?

alicia said...

so after that comes to your mail, how long will it take for the travel?

~ Lisa @ AbidingThere~ said...

I am still praying for the expedited arrival of these documents. Don't be discouraged - God has everything taken care of - those babies are in his safe keeping.

Much love,
Lisa

junglemama said...

LOL, I have done this in the past too!

Kelly said...

I can't wait to stalk my mail carrier!!! LOL I hope it comes soon! I am not any good at waiting! Who is? ;)

We have alot in common. My husband and I are just starting the process of adopting 2 girls [our 8th and 9th children] from Bulgaria. :)