The Boroughs Family

The Boroughs Family

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Almost There!!

We are so close I can barely stand it! We sent off some of our documents for their apostilles on Tuesday (we got married, work, and have a Dr. in another state). I am hoping, hoping, hoping to have the last 3 things we need and be able to mail them off this week for their apostilles. Then we will just be waiting for our immigration approval, which I will expedite for an apostille when it arrives. It is $15 per document extra to expedite for the apostille, so unfortunately we have to go the slow route for the bulk of the documents. I will be doing a happy dance once we get these things mailed off!! Oh this paperwork has been so trying I can't wait to be done. Pray it all arrives and returns safely and done correctly. I am still hopeful that there is a chance we will travel in April. I can't wait to get my babies HOME!!

4 comments:

Lyndi said...

It sounds like you are sooo close. Congrats! I can't wait until you have those babies in your arms!

The Feasters said...

Wonderful news Amy!!! We are praying for your family to be united soon!!!

~ Lisa @ AbidingThere~ said...

April is NEXT MONTH ! ! ! YAYYYYY!!

alicia said...

oh I so hope you can go soon!

and April is Lukes birthday =)